• AKAForums.ru

Русскоязычная версия форума (требуется отдельная регистрация).
    Все о металлоипоиске с детекторами АКА теперь и на русском языке!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Your attention is required!

Please note that short versions of thread content are provided to unregistered users and guests.

Furthermore some threads are kept hidden from unregistered users and guests.

In order to get access to all threads, read thread content full versions and do not miss a thing,

please register to AKAForums.com

Registration to AKAForums.com and access are free

INTRONIK

Discussion in 'Intronik STF' started by Tragac, Apr 21, 2016.

1. redwulf500

redwulf500 AKA Novice

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Technically, there are no problems in implementing two frequencies at the same time and processing them. "Iron" Intronika long and well functioning. The instrument itself is magnificent in the search for deep, single goals and their proper identification. The more complex the ferrite mineralization, the more "defenceless": the mocking: They appear in the competition with other devices (except impulses, but they do not know how to identify the metals)
    But! In work on the trash, he's no better signuma. and a little bit (like Signum) on the hard trash, the devices like Deus and golden mask.
    I, as a major tester of Intronika, believe that a device that is positioned by a developer as something new and unalternative, being crushed better in one search, has no right to be worse than any other instrument in another important form. Otherwise, it cannot be considered universal, but only narrowly specialized. So I've been arguing with a developer, always like a tester, insisted that the developer focus not only on the depth of the hard or saltwater search (in this intronik is great), but also on creating a set of qualities to work effectively in garbage. A real-time algorithm with appropriate text-to-speech.
    In the beginning, the owner of AKA, and he is the chief of instruments of aka Viktor Watermelons, did not agree with me, believing that this instrument is a good enough property in a deep search. We had a lot of arguing, and thanks to the support of colleagues in Russian forums, it was possible to convince him of the need to create a intronika as a completely versatile device. Able to be not only the best search depth for individual goals in complex soils, but also the most effective way to search on highly garbageed metal sites. The faster the Intronika has, and it's quicker to Signuma. There is something to rely on to create the right program for searching the trash.
    But this delayed the release of Intronika, so I beg all colleagues to forgive for their meticulousness as a tester. : Pardon: I hope this will go to all the future owners of Intronika to benefit. ;)

I beg the esteemed suchmuch to translate it into the correct "English. Thank you

Rew likes this.
  2. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Detectorist

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    Translation is complete.

Those who cannot wait we have a magic button :Cool: as per picture below. It's a google translator integrated into forum software. I must say, since google implimented artificial intelligence translation quality has increased significantly, however it sometimes could miss a point.
    google translator.jpg

Rew likes this.
  3. Sam Massingham

Sam Massingham AKA Sectarian

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Masso34
    Really good update. Thank you, Zemleroyk.

Rew likes this.
  4. Rew

Rew "AKA United Kingdom" Group Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Local Time:
    I'm glad it was translated. Thank you guys.
    What an interesting insight to what has been going on.
    Your very right in what you have asked for and pushed for, ( A mistake I think XP have made ) by not listening to real hunters and users of there detectors.

People who are avid fans of detecting hear of a new machine being made and want it right away. Who can blame us:Pardon:

From what you and posted, i am even more than before filled with excitment with the posibilitys of the Intronik.

bandicoot likes this.
  5. mschmahl

mschmahl "AKA Deutschland" Group Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    That are great news. If Aka is working in this manner, it is no problem for me to wait a bit longer.:Good::Good::Good:

6. stray

stray AKA Novice

Local Time:
    Signum:
    MFD (2.05)
    well i will see the results of those that buy the intronik befor i make any ideas to it, as $3000-$3500 goes i think i will keep to my MFD anyway as it does me well that price just puts me off.

7. Wayne

Wayne AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    First Name:
    Wayne
    3000 to 3500 , does it come with a maid to dig your targets ?

8. Rew

Local Time:
    Yes and you can choose what colour hair and eyes too:Rofl:

I dont think its that bad a price when compaired to the top end Minelabs.
    Hopefully Wayne we can get them a little cheeper:Good:

SuchMuch likes this.
  9. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Detectorist

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    Землеройк, согласно видео Львовича (см. внизу) очевидно, что даже в нынешнем виде ИНК лучше Golden Mask 5. Интересно бы конечно увидеть такой же тест с Deus

Zemleroyk,
    Referring to Lvovich's video it is obvious that INK even with no MM algorithm on board handled trashy site imitation better than Golden Mask 5. It would be interesting to watch the same video but with Deus

10. Rew

Local Time:
    SuchMuch, the speed of the deus recovery is very fast. But......at a cost. Depth is lost considerably.
    The difference is in my mind shocking.

11. vint1

vint1 AKA Master Supporter

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Vinny
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00)
    At that price with a maid, I'm up for that lol , hope she can cook As well . :Diablo:

Tragac likes this.
  12. Rew

Local Time:

Is this the kind of maid your after Wayne:Playboy:

mario costa and Tragac like this.
  13. Zemleroyk

Zemleroyk AKA Moscow AKA Intronika

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Serge
    Signum:
    MFD Pro (2.06)
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    There is one obvious advantage of Intronik in this video: iron bolt was identified the right way. It was not the test on targets separation, it was test to represent ability to pull out coin from cumulative signal (iron + coin). In my honest opinion, paying attention to nail sizes "good" signal would have been pulled out by all known to me metal detectors even by slow Minelabs (XTerra and E-Trak.)

Единственное достоинство Интроника в этом видео, это железный сигнал на болт без монет. Сам тест не на разделение сигналов, а на восприятие прибором совокупного сигнала железо + монета. Мое мнение, при таком соотношении размеров гвоздей и железа, "хороший" сигнал дали бы практически все известные мне приборы, даже такие не самые лучшие чемпионы на мусоре, как XTerra и E-Trak.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2017
    Ringmoney and Tragac like this.
  14. Wayne

Wayne AKA Veteran

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    First Name:
    Wayne
    Yea , she's got a nice pair of Boots

Rew likes this.
  15. SuchMuch

SuchMuch Detectorist

Local Time:
    First Name:
    Rodion
    Sorex:
    Pro (1.00) A-Gain
    Latest news from AKA Labs:
    Now Intronik STF equipped with coil 9,5"x12,5" is capable to separate 2 coins (1 kopeck USSR) with distance about 6 cms between coins. XP Deus is capable to produce the same result with 9" coil only.

bandicoot likes this.

Forum Threads